Monday, May 30, 2011

him

Jay:Exam macam mane ? Okay tak ?
Him:Entah.Kantoi kot sebab aku maen hentam semue paper.Malas nak jawab.
Jay:Apelah.Macam mane nak SPM nanti ? Risau aku.HAHA.
Him:Buatlah yang terbaik.HAHA.Risau ? Macam pelik aje.
Jay:Aku risau pun pelik ke ?
Him:Yelah.HAHA.



Sometimes all I really want to do is sit beside you.I want to watch chessy and crappy movies with you,and we will laugh at them together.I want to plan things with you,thing we'll never do,but for some reason   just planning them with you is fine with me.I want to talk to you about everything and anything.I want to goof around with you and make jokes aren't funny but we'll laugh nonetheless.

I just want to fall in love with you over and over and maybe at one point we'll get tired of each other,but until then,I want you and just you. 




---> Please tell me you'll stay no matter what.

k,bai.
Jay XD.